General Terms, Conditions and Policy
General Terms and Conditions and Policy for Personal Data Protection
ATTENTION! Please read the following conditions carefully before using this website. By using the website, you accept and agree to these conditions. If you do NOT accept these conditions, please do not use the website.
The current document contains the General terms and conditions upon which ELEGANCE Ltd (UIC: 103773277) offers its customers Services via Online Flower Shop 313.bg. These conditions are obligatory to all users. By loading the integrated hyperlinks on the server of 313.bg or by paying for the services offered, the User agrees, entirely accepts and is obliged to follow these General Conditions. The identification of the User in order for his/her acceptance of the General Conditions to be declared is done through the User IP address which is stored in the log files of the 313.bg server, as well as any other information.
Terms and conditions for using the website
As a creator and owner of the 313.bg website, ELEGANCE Ltd (UIC: 103773277) (referred to as “Supplier”) gives you the right to review all materials published on this website (referred to as “Site”) only for personal non-commercial use provided that you observe all copyright and the respective indications. You may not modify, copy or distribute for public or commercial purposes any of the copyrighted content of this Site. The use of the materials published on this Site by other sites is prohibited. All materials on the Site are subject to copyright under the Copyright Act and related laws, and any unauthorized use will be considered a violation of copyright, trademark rights and other regulations.
• 313.bg, its distributors or third parties cannot be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages, including any direct, indirect damages, lost profits, loss of information, etc. caused by or resulting from the use, the inability to use this Site, for any reasons and lack of notice of possible damages even if 313.bg has been notified on the probability of such damages. In the event that by using the Site, or any materials from it, results in damages which require repair or maintenance of equipment or information, YOU will be liable to eliminate the damages at your expenses.
Ordering and delivery of alcohol
By choosing the alcohol section, you declare that you are 18 (eighteen) years old. Alcoholic beverages can be delivered only if the recipient is over 18 years of age which is proved by a document of identity at the time of delivery. In case that the person accepting the delivery cannot prove that he/she is over 18 years of age, the deliverer does not hand over the goods and is exempt from the liability to complete the order. In that case, the value of the goods as well as all administrative and transport charges are at the expense of the customer.
The available software, which can be accessed through published links on this Site, is copyrighted and owned the respective producers and/or their suppliers and associates. Before using the software, please be aware of the terms and conditions of use specified by its owners.
Information from users
313.bg does not want to receive confidential or protected information through this Site. Any materials, information or communication you transfer to or from this Site will be considered as non-confidential and not a subject to the rights. Processing personal data, which you wilfully give to 313.bg in order to receive products or services offered on the Site, is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic materials which are in violation of the current laws. 313.bg uses your personal data to discover more about your needs and interests and thus to improve the quality of our services. We may also use your personal data to assist you in placing an order, processing transactions or maintaining contact with you, informing you about our products, services and offers, and personalizing our promotions. The Site uses “cookies” for your convenience and to store information when placing an order. We do not sell, disclose or lease your personal data to third parties.
Links to other websites owned by third parties
The available links on this Site to other websites owned by third parties are provided solely for your convenience. If you use those links, you will leave this Site. 313.bg has no control over those third party websites and takes no responsibility for any of them or their content. Thereby, 313.bg does not impose or recommend those websites, nor the information published thereon. By visiting those websites, you do so at your own risk.
Links to this Site
You can create links to this Site from other websites provided that you accept the terms and conditions of 313.bg. For more information on this subject, please contact us.
The present document is an unalterable part of the Terms and Conditions for using the site (https://313.bg/index.php?route=information/information/agree&information_id=5).
To make sure you are getting the most accurate information and the best service when you visit our website, we use the so called “cookies”. They help us provide personalized and improved service and to show you the right content.
If you do not want to accept “cookies” or wish to choose more specific settings, you will find more information in the present policy. What are cookies?
Cookies (HTTP Cookies) are small text files which the web server may put on your device or browser when you first visit a site or a page. During subsequent visits of the site or page the browser sends back information to the server through the created cookies.
Cookies are an important component to the correct functioning of almost every site on the Internet.
For the purposes of the present policy and upmost clarity, the term also includes other similar technical mechanisms, except HTTP Cookies, by which your browser can permit the local storage of data, such as: Web Storage (Local Storage и Session Storage), Indexed Database API (IndexedDB), Web SQL Database, Local shared objects (Flash Cookies), Web beacons. We and our service providers may use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies
They are vital to the site’s main functions. This means that our online shop would not work without them. User sessions and their support functions fall under this type of cookie for example. If you disable these cookies you would not be able to log in to your profile in our site, make purchases and use almost all other services.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies
This type of cookie is used for other important functions like:
• Being able to recognize you upon returning to our site or using our services.
• Collecting data about the way users use the site so we can maintain and improve the quality of its services.
• Other support functions.
If you delete these cookies, our site will have a severely limited functionality and will not be able to function correctly and provide you with a good quality of service. The main Cookies we use are:
PAPVisitorID: A 32-bit letter-number string, identifying the user to determine whether they came through a partner link…
Currency: A 3-bit letter string, containing the code of the chosen currency of the prices of the products in the online shop…
Language: A 2-bit letter string, containing the code of the chosen language of the interface in the online shop…
PHPSESSID: A 32-bit letter-number string, identifying the session of the user on the site…
TLSCokiesEU: A 2-bit letter string, containing data about accepted cookies of the user of the site…
- Third party Cookies with the aim of computing the visits
We use several third party services which can also create cookies in your browser. These cookies are controlled by the respective services and are not controlled by us. The data in them is anonymized. The purpose of these third party services is to compute the anonymous statistical data about how much the site is visited so we can keep an eye on the effectiveness of our services and improve them. These third party services for computing are:
Third party Cookies – for functionality
Some cookies appear in relation to third party tools which we have integrated into our site. For example, Facebook API (the options “Log in with Facebook”, “Like on Facebook” and others) and Google API (the options “Log in with your Google profile”, “Share with Google”, “See on map” and others), which can create cookies to function. These cookies are controlled by the respective services and are not controlled by us. We cannot provide the technical option of declining them. This means that if you do not wish for them to appear, you should not use the aforementioned third party tools, integrated in our site.
Configuring and deleting the cookies
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not as well as what type of cookie you want to accept in the following ways:
Through your browser settings. You can outright forbid or restrict cookies through the settings of your web browser. All current web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera и т.н.) give options for:
Settings for accepting cookies – refusing or permitting (fully or depending on the site);
Accessing the created cookies;
Deleting the created cookies;
You should take into account that deactivating Cookie functions in the browser can lead to an inability to use our services, since our site cannot perform its main functions without the essential cookies.
• Settings through other tools
• A Google tool, in the form of a browser add-on. through which you can easily disable Google Analytics’ use of your data which is often used in various sites to compute visits and statistical data. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
• Tools which enable you to check the status or disable a large number of ad platorms’ use of your data for the purposes of targeting and personalizing of ads: o https://optout.aboutads.info/
• Settings on Google’s site about Cookies, created and controlled by them with advertisement purposes: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
• Settings on Facebook’s site about Cookies, created and controlled by them with advertisement purposes: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen.
• 313.bg reserves the right to change its prices at any time without giving prior notice to the users. The users must pay the price which was valid at the time of concluding the contract. In the event of any technical errors in the Site publications, 313.bg has the right to decline concluding the contract and is not obliged to reimburse the users, except to refund the sums paid by the customers, if there are such. The notification of reduced prices is done by putting the new price next to the old one which is crossed off. If the period of the reduced prices is not stated, these prices are valid until the stocks are exhausted, but not for more than one month or six months as stipulated in Article 66, Paragraph 2 of the consumer Protection Act.
Online card payment
• 313.bg offers its customers the possibility to make online payments of products ordered from the Supplier via bank cards with VISA or MasterCard logos.
• Payments are made through the Easypay Inc. (UIC 131344648) online money transfer system, where the user has to fill in bank card data (number, date of expiry, a 3-digit security code, etc.) with a bank card payment. The data security is guaranteed by Easypay Inc., which processes the payment.
• All bank cardholders who make payments through 313.bg webpage are subject to verification and authorization by the issuing bank. If the issuing bank refuses to accept the payment or does not authorize payment for any reason, the cardholder will be notified immediately. The Supplier shall not be held responsible for online payment errors due to in correct data provided by the user.
• The issuing bank may charge a fee for all card transactions. Please, contact the card issuing bank for further information.
• In the event of an online payment disputed by the user – cardholder, he/she has to contact the bank issuer of the bank card, as the Supplier undertakes to settle the disputed payment case. In case the disputed payment is justified, the sum shall be refunded by the bank processing the online payment to the user’s card account or, if possible, the disputed payment is cancelled.
• We reserve the right to supplement and amend the General Terms and Conditions, as the amendments will become effective immediately upon giving prior notice thereof on the 313.bg webpage.
• The currency of bank card payments is Bulgarian levs (BNG). If the currency of the cardholder is different from the payment currency, the amount of the payment will be calculated according to the exchange rates of the bank issuer, applied on the date of payment.
All wording, imagery and symbols of the products published on this Site are trademarks and copyrighted, which belong to the owners.
313.bg manages this Site from its office in Varna, Bulgaria. 313.bg does not state that the publications and the services on the Site are appropriate or accessible from outside Bulgaria, and accordingly, access to them is prohibited from areas in which its content is unlawful. 313.bg may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, as soon as the date of the publication is updated. We recommend that you visit this webpage from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions, as they are binding on you.
Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
We are obliged to provide the following information under the Consumer Protection Act::
• 1. Name and address - ELEGANTZ Ltd (UIC: 103773277), the city of Varna, Primorski Region, Boyan Bachvarov Str., № 109
• 2. The main characteristics of our goods are described in detail on the page presenting each product
• 3. The product prices are indicated with VAT included on the page desplaying each product.
• 4. Delivery fees which are NOT INCLUDED in the product prices can be found in Delivery Information.
• 5. There are no additional costs involved in using the stated means of communication with us.
• 6. Delivery methods are described in detail in Delivery Information and Terms and Conditions.
• 7. The payment of products is in accordance with Article 93, Para 1 of the Law on Obligations and Contracts, for which a corresponding document shall be obtained.
Colour similarity of the product
The photos of the flowers and products, offered on 313.bg, have been taken by us in realistic conditions with the aim of giving the most accurate impression of their colours. However, considering the fact that we are working with “living goods” and the colour of the flowers cannot be standardized and guaranteed to be identical, a minimal discrepancy of several tones/nuances is possible.
There is also a certain inaccuracy in the way colours are shown on the screens of electronic devices (phones, tablets, laptops, PCs and others), used to access the shop.
As a user, you have the right to refuse your purchases within 7 working days of receiving the products in case they are not used except for trial (functionality of the product, fitting), the integrity of their packaging is not violated and the presentation is preserved (all labels, stickers, etc. must be on the product) and in accordance with the conditions under Art. 55 of the CPA. In the case of finding a defect in the product within 24 hours of receiving it and the presentation and packaging are still intact, we commit to replacing it with a new one under the guarantee conditions of the respective manufacturer or to reimburse the cost of the product under Art. 55 of the CPA, as of the date you as a user exercised your right to refusal. After this period or in the case of violating the presentation and integrity of packaging of the product, the reparation of the product will be handled by the service, mentioned in the guarantee certificate. Transport and other costs, concerned with receiving and returning of the product, are at the expense of 313.bg. In the case of a discrepancy between the product and the characteristics presented on the page, the provider has to refund the whole sum, including transport expenses, paid by the user with the aim of obtaining the product under Art. 59 para. 3 of the CPA and within 7 working days from receiving of the product, and the presentation and packaging are still intact. When receiving the shipment, you should check the contents of the package for correspondence between the product and the order. In the case of a violation of the exterior of the product occurring during the transportation, you must contact the courier about a protocol for a damaged shipment. Orders which have not been looked for or received within 14 days are automatically cancelled. • All prices in the site are in BGN with VAT included. • For additional questions, you can contact us at email and phone numbers provided on the site
Last update: NOVEMBER 2020